Our Global client is looking for an experienced tax professional to join their pre-eminent Private Markets Advisory team in Cambridge.
Expand your skill set and take the opportunity to establish deep client relationships and build your client portfolio, as you take a leading role within a team advising some of the largest and most influential private companies in the East of England and beyond.
They are the largest and pre-eminent private company tax advisory team in East of England, with unrivalled expertise in dealing with complex private company transactions. Joining this team will allow you to expand your tax advisory skills, due to the breadth and variety of work they can offer and their dynamic client base, ranging from fast-growing entrepreneurial businesses to large private companies with a global footprint.
The role will be diverse and challenging, working with clients across both corporate and shareholder taxes, delivering a range of tax advice and managing transactions. You will take the lead on delivering client services and will be expected to play an active part in building new relationships and winning work.
You will be a confident team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others, as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise or specialism. Your responsibilities will include managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
The necessary professional experience would be:
• CTA or ACA qualified
• Current or past experience in a practice firm
• Looking for long term career in practice with opportunity to progress.
• Strong technical skills across broad range of corporate and shareholder taxes.
• Experience of working with private businesses across tax advisory and transactions.
• Experience of owning a portfolio of clients and with the ability to form and maintain strong client relationships
• Good at networking and building external networks and market presence
• Experience of business development and leading formal tenders
• Strong people/leadership skills and experience of developing others
• Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams