Work with top-tier clients.
Work for a firm with an excellent network and strong brand power.
Friendly, supportive team.
Do you want to work in a large firm with a varied client base on a challenging array of projects yet still maintain a healthy work-life balance? This client is looking to add extra resource to its Indirect Tax practice in London. You will be joining a firm that is successful and looking to grow and prides itself on being a great environment to work in. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing VAT planning advice for clients.
- Negotiating with HMRC on liability issues.
- Agreeing partial exemption methods.
- Advising on VAT property law.
- VAT return compliance work.